Manageable and Predictable Sales
Liz Heiman is the Sales Operating System Architect and the founder of Regarding Sales. Liz guides “Ready-to-Scale” founders and CEOs to take the chaos out of sales so they can create a more sustainable growth strategy that strengthens the pipeline and streamlines their process to increase revenue on a predictive basis.
Early in her career, Liz trained some of the world’s powerhouse sales organizations. Using Strategic Selling and Conceptual Selling, she helped them boost sales by improving their sales processes and systems. Now her focus is start-up and mid-sized companies selling into complex B2B environments, including medical, government, and enterprise.
Liz’s team uses strategy and process to build a roadmap for success that drives extraordinary growth. While most clients achieve the sustainable year-over-year growth they need, others have realized exponential growth very quickly; as much as $10 million in one year. Liz is on a mission to challenge assumptions, build trust, and make founders’ dreams come true.
Do you fully understand your lead strategy? Sales strategy? Sales funnel operation and effectiveness? Does your value proposition speak to the right audience?
When you work with Re: Sales, you will receive the following high-impact takeaways:
· Make your sales positioning and messaging sell your product or service.
· Craft a lead generation plan that supports sales goals.
· Craft the right messaging strategy for your audience(s).
· Attract and hire the right salespeople for the job.
· Define the sales process to close more deals.
· Manage your sales team around the funnel.
· Establish and reinforce consistent expectations for the team.
· Interpret funnel activity to determine where to allocate resources.
· Correlate your marketing and messaging to your sales.
Having a fully functioning, effective sales program is the first key to business growth.
Who we work with:
Meet a Sales Strategist
Build the sales strategies and systems that will drive your business.
Reach out today and let’s get started.